Friday 12 September 2014

UCT Campus Reading Spot Tour


In this video I take you on a little tour of UCT Campus where I am currently a first year undergrad student. I spend most of my time reading as my blog title suggests so naturally I have spent most of my first semester here trying to find the best reading spots where I would be free to devour as much of the written word as I possibly could in between classes! Unfortunately, I couldn't film all of the spots I usually go to due to me looking ridiculous while filming myself but I gave myself a pat on the back for at least trying hahaha.

I hope you enjoy the video and If u would want to remember to like and subscribe to my youtube channel for for awkwardly filmed book related nick nack:)

Have a nice day!

Zoe
Xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment